1.- Definition and function of cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer/smartphone/tablet (computer) when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about browsing or browsing habits that are perform from that computer. Depending on the information it contains and the way the equipment is used, the user may be recognised. For more information about cookies “surfmaspalomas.es”, invites you to access the following link: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_%28inform%C3%A1tica%29
2.- What types of cookies does https://“grancanariaprodiving.com” use?
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies disappear when you close your browser or half an hour after leaving our page.
• Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
3.- Deactivation, revocation or elimination of cookies.
The user can, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections or services of our website. • browser settings; for instance:
◦ Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
◦ Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
◦ Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
◦ Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• the specific exclusion systems, regarding the cookie in question (these systems may lead to the installation of a “rejection” cookie so that your deactivation option works);
• Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
4.- Cookies used. “grancanariaprodiving.com” uses the following cookies on this website, which are detailed below:
Third party: Google Analytics statistics service
_gads / _utma / _utmb / _utmc / _utmz / _ga / _gid